3PL IN BALTIC STATES
We provide full third-party logistics (3PL) services to companies which trade in food products and excisable and industrial goods in the Baltic countries. We ensure the functioning of the full logistics chain: from the presentation of goods to our warehouses, to the issuing of invoices and delivery to the final consignee.
Services we provide include:
- Arrangement of deliveries from the manufacturer to the logistics centre
- Goods acceptance and quantity control
- Quality control as per standards agreed
- Inventory accounting at the SKU level: production date, expiry, lot numbers, etc.
- Added-value services: labelling, 1+1 packaging, promotional packaging, vacuum packing
- Warehousing, stock accounting, assurance of stock rotation on a FEFO or FIFO basis
- Order picking, packaging and dispatch
- Direct delivery to all retail chains in the Baltics
- Delivery to independent retail outlets, the HoReCa sector and private individuals
- Collect on delivery (COD)
- Product returns / reverse logistics